Software Engineering: Analysis and Design

CSE3308




Starting Study for the Exam.... with Words


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Also, start using design concepts of the software engineering course to design Words (for the second semester project) and document it in a useable way too.
This way, at the end of the study, I'll also have a deliverable ready for next semester!

So by the looks of things, I'm not really going to have much time to work on those extra little projects such as the noodletimer and the nook uploader, because, well, I have bigger fish to fry, and better ones! Sure, I can learn something from doing them, and I have, but one of those lessons has been to prioritise my tasks.


0 Responses to “Starting Study for the Exam.... with Words”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links